This lovely retreat in Skipton, North Yorkshire contacted us as their fan was beginning to rattle and become noisy. We sourced a replacement for them and the replacement fan install went ahead within a week.
We install new extractor fans daily and can usually get a replacement fan the next working day. Have a look at our page detailing the services we can provide for your extractor fan: https://northernfanservices.co.uk/commercial-extrator-fans/
There are a number of ways to detect whether an extractor fan is in need of an upgrade or replacement. These are:
- The fan may have become noisier than usual.
- The fan may start to rattle.
- It may stop and start.
- It may run slower than usual.
- It may not be operating at the usual level of extraction.
- If you have added to your cooking equipment since your old system was installed, you may need to also upgrade your fan to cope.
If you require a quote for a fan replacement/upgrade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01482 650100. It would help us out if you have your fan Make and Model Number, then a replacement can usually be sourced the same day.
Have a look at our Facebook page to see other completed projects.