Centrifugal fan replacement in busy Manchester bakery.
This busy Manchester bakery contacted us as their existing fan was no longer worked sufficiently. Due to its age, a replacement was recommended. As the existing fan was no longer in production, we sourced and installed a compatible replacement with new speed controller.
Common signs your commercial extractor fan may need replacing:
- Reduced extraction/suction.
- Sudden change in noise/ fan operating noisier than usual.
- Fan not starting up straight away or cutting out during service.
- If your existing fan is 10+ years old.
To help prolong the life-length of your commercial extractor fan, keep up to date with an annual fan service and clean. At the appointment our engineers will:
- Check electrical condition of motor
- Test capacitor and replace if necessary
- Replace bearings
- Complete RPM check
- Test speed controller and check compatibility
- Remove and clean fan before re-fitting
Following the service and clean, you will be issued with a cleaning certificate which many insurance companies request as mandatory for your business insurance policy.
Check out our Facebook page to see other recently completed jobs.